original: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/citadel-securities-financial-crimes-syndicate-a-p-mathew-
(archived on this blog as plaintext in case the LinkedIn post is removed

Citadel Securities is a Financial Crimes Syndicate

by A.P. Mathew

Published on July 27, 2021


I'm an Indian immigrant who loves the United States of America. This love resonates in the deepest caverns of my heart. I love American values and respect those who have came before me wearing the uniform. I served in the United States Marine Corps as a rifleman as a testimony to my patriotism. Like most patriots, I am committed to the American Dream for ALL AMERICANS. Upon my honorable discharge, I attended Harvard University and later on business school nearby at Bentley. I believe the American Dream is still viable and reachable for the average man which is why I reached for higher education. That being said I went into #finances as means of a achieving this dream, while being service connected-disabled. But today I feel the American dream is jeopardized by the unscrupulous. 


I recently discovered that Citadel Securities out of Chicago and Susquehanna International Group, LLP (SIG), has been illegally naked shorting and cheating global retail investors. Citadel serves as broker, market maker and short seller to 80% of retail investors here in the U.S. and some abroad. They use a proprietary software application called Citadel Connect *which is a dark pool application. This particular application is unique because Citadel Connect has over 8000 securities enrolled in smart-order routing and don’t have to report to FINRA. Yes you read that correctly. ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY through any U.S. Government financial governance agencies. Citadel found a financial gray area and has been exploiting it for YEARS. Essentially ripping off retail investors on a monumental scale- through market manipulation. This goes beyond the controversy with the PFOF Payment for Order Flow with discredited broker Robinhood, who was caught red handed ripping off their retail investor clients on Citadel's behalf. They have also been hiding their FTDs Failure to Delivers which is another highly illegal tactic. The blatant and criminal act of market manipulation using dark pools to re-route a majority of retail buy orders, and the consistent shorting and dodging of ftds by using married puts- should be enough proof that Citadel is exploiting the MM privileges they have been granted. It's clear to me that either the SEC is in on the take or they really are that incompetent. I say this because somehow Citadel Securities managed to be Hedge Fund, Market Maker and an unregistered Dark Pool, and no one had said a word.


It had previously occurred to me that this Wall Street Bets saga was tantamount to a black swan event and brushed it off. However, I recently looked up some of #AMC's $AMC financials and their fundamentals. AMC has been shorted into the BILLIONS. There is not doubt in my mind that Citadel and 22 other Hedge Funds have overleveraged themselves are into a critical predicament. There's is no way they would be able to cover their shorts. It's mathematically impossible according to the studies I've conducted. Which is probably why the DTCC came out with their "bail out" plans, an SFT (Securities Financing Transaction). This government plan would essentially stop a perceived or existential market crash when the Hedge Funds in this play get margin called.


Additionally, it's clear to me that they must be reach ing deep in their clients pocket to short the stock each week as they have been. Or they are borrowing from anyone who is silly enough to lend to them. This includes the Federal Government and their Reverse Repo. I would further venture to say that their clients would not be able to take their money out to avoid the inevitable.They were also inclined to disrupt retail investors mentioning their predicament publicly. Just ask Peter Hann CFA or Cristhian Andrews if you have any doubts. Additionally, it can be noted Social Media personalities like Trey Trades, Matt Khors, have been silenced by getting YouTube to shut down their channels. The Hedge Funds have also spent Billions of dollars in order to produce bad press (FUD) through their journalistic holdings like Motely Fool and Market Watch. They have been paying Finance journalist sums of money to demote AMC/GME stock as a bad investments, detering new investors. All these things I've listed are criminal acts and hence highly illegal. We still do not know why there has been no action by the SEC or any governing bodies.


The simple truth remains- Ken Griffin is a white collar criminal and Citadel Securities is an organized crime syndicate. I would describe him in the same manner as the late and infamous Elizabethan Englishman- William Pole-Tylney-Long-Wellesley, 4th Earl of Mornington. "A spendthrift, a profligate, and a gambler in his youth, he became debauched in his manhood redeemed by no single virtue, adorned by no single grace, his life will one day go out even without even so much as a flicker of repentance."


That being said, I will make my one and only stock recommendation in my life, to you the reader. Buy AMC and GME and HOLD.

Comments